Rope sashing design

Katydids

Thanks Joyce. I have Jodi Beamish's tool, but it does not go small enough for my needs. I am not going to purchase another tool for this, as I have the IQ coming. Thought I could just get a computerized rope design, but I am having a hard time finding one.

Check digitechpatterns.com In the search box on the upper right type in rope. Kim Brunner has one that looks like it would be adaptable to almost any situation. I am expecting our IQ tablet to be delivered this week. And we also have a client willing to wait for it. In the meantime I'm trying to get several things pieced so I have something to practice on!

Guest Linda S

I have the Circle Lord rope boards and they rock. Of course, I'll be able to use my IQ once I get it, but that might not be till fall. Patty - do you have any idea where you are in the production line?

Thank you all for the suggestions. I did see the Kim Brunner one and also found a perfect on on designsbyvickie.

Linda, I don't know my number, but I talked with Zoltan last week and he says around the 20th of this month. However I still have not received my invoice to pay...sooo....It may not be next week. :(

Archived