Casters

When I purchased my Lenni, I didn't get casters. Now I am thinking that I would like them so I can roll it back towards my wall giving me more room to quilt from the front. I have extremely amount of limited space. Are they available for my machine, if so, does anyone have them and know approx the cost of them. Not even sure if they are available for my table, anyone?

I am sure Amy or Dawn can help you with casters if you are sure you want them. Remember, they will raise the height of the table. I prefer the furniture moving discs you can get at Bed/Bath and Beyond and probably most places like Walmart or Target. They have a foam pad inside the plastic disc and I just leave them under my legs. The foam helps with vibration, too. If you are not on carpet, you can glue felt to the bottom of the discs so they move easier on tile or wood floors.

I have casters for my Lenni and love them, I got them from the man on here named John, sorry can't remember his last name. It does raise the heighth of the table but even though I am short I prefer my table a little higher. I have hard wood floors and it is great to be able to reposition my table from time to time. I just put a piece of tape where each caster was when I move it so I can get it back to the right spot where it was balanced.

When I got my Lenni the castors cost me an additional $150 (Dec 09) they do add an extra couple of inches, and after taking them off recently the height of the table is much better for me. They were great though for pushing the table back and forth in limited space. Now I have oodles and oodles of space in my new studio !!!

Shame I am not in the US as I could have sold you mine, they are particularly heavy so would cost too much to ship no doubt.

Guest Linda S

The other concern about moving your table is, if you live in an old house like I do, moving it a few feet this way or that can really affect how level it is. I don't move my table.

Archived