yankiequilter

Christmas Strip Exchange - Quilt finally done!

Originally posted by yankiequilter

Kerry, your log cabin quilt is beautiful! Kristina, looking forward to seeing the quilt you make from the strips.

I too can't wait to have the blocks finished. I am making house blocks...one to represent each friend who sent strips.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

How beautiful. I could look at quilts all day (what time is it? oh.. it's been nearly all day!):o. I am new to machine quilting. Have always been a hand quilter but a tremor in my hand has caused me to have to move on the something else. I like the idea of actually get a few quilts done in the time it would take to hand quilt one. I have so much to learn though. You are speaking a foreign language and it scares me a little. I think I'm looking for a used long arm with a frame that will do a king. I'll keep reading and learning and looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing!

Hey these quilts are great!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter