a lot of firsts going into this quilt

I am soooo excited!!!! If you were to see me right now you would laugh. I haven't showered yet, my hair is sticking up in every direction. lol I have on a snap down the front house dress, a washable blue marker behind my ear and a stapler in my pocket.

BUT, I can't stop!!! lol here are the firsts

First "large quilt"

First "use of the circle lord" on a quilt

First "use of double batting, cotton on the bottom and poly on top"

First "use of pre wound bobbins"

First "Dresden Plate ever done on a long arm"

lol I think I will be busy all day. hehe

Sorry to bore you all, but I can't stand it!!!!!

See I am NUTS!!!

Guest Linda S

Penny - good for you for jumping in with both feet. I had such a good time playing with my machine when I first got it, but at the first sign of trouble, I just got afraid and wouldn't go near it. It took a long time for me to get back up there and start practicing again. I'm glad you have no fear!!

You are just going to have to get excited! Your posts are so calm and laid back!!!:P:P:P:P We can feel your joy!!!!! I was just thinking today while I was quilting how awesome it is to have really good equipment!!! And with everyone going to IQ, we may be the only hand-guided folks left!!;)

Penny I'm laughing with you this week I got so involved in a quilt I looked like something the dog brought home!!lol Was so involved DH came home from work in the afternoon and the look on his face was so funny because I didn't even get dressed. Had spilled my coffee down tshirt, hair ruffled and still no shower at 3 in the afternoon. So glad your having fun. I was slower at getting started when I got my machine but now just stitching away. Let's see some pics.

Archived