Free Fons and Porters Quilting Motif eBooklet

Have you all seen the freebie Fons and Porter's Quilting Motif Pattern booklet yet?

It is being offered over on the APQS Facebook page. If you’re looking for some new pattern and motif inspiration, this might be just the thing for you!

You can snag a copy by visiting the APQS Facebook page and just "Like" the page. If you are already a fan of the page you can download it through a link in the column on the left of the page.

Here's a link!

I'm not a fan of Facebook either. I do have an account only because my DD thought it would be fun to keep the family in touch through Facebook. I rarely go on site though. I can send group family e-mails just as well. Some people must spend their entire day posting on there ! :)

I would think APQS could/should post the patterns on their website as well for those who do not wish to do

Facebook. I did download them but not sure if I can send it on. Maybe APQS will step up and help.

Please add me to the list of non users! I find the whole idea of having personal information floating around for anyone to see creepy. I also dislike the fact that Facebook mines information from computer address books and sends out messages to e-mails listed in them.

Sue

Originally posted by srichardson

Please add me to the list of non users! I find the whole idea of having personal information floating around for anyone to see creepy.

Sue

I have nieces and nephews posting stuff on there and wonder WHAT are they thinking ??? Obviousloy, they aren't thinking at all. Their parents and siblings also can read that stuff. DUH!!!! ;)

Let me try something - someone send me an email - I have it saved - I don't think fons & porter will mind if I email it to someone since it is already free

sajackson@wk.net

It works - I have a zip file I'll send you - email me with FONS & PORTER in the subject line

Originally posted by sewbee

Let me try something - someone send me an email - I have it saved - I don't think fons & porter will mind if I email it to someone since it is already free

sajackson@wk.net

It works - I have a zip file I'll send you - email me with FONS & PORTER in the subject line

I got the e-mail, but my computer wouldn't let it open. I have the file, so don't need it. Thanks anyway. Hope it works for others, but for me on Windows 7 IE, my screen just flashed and IE shut down. :( I deleted the e-mail.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your interest in the ebook of quilting motifs being offered on the APQS Facebook page. That ebook is a joint promotion with APQS and the great folks at Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting to celebrate the launch of our new APQS Facebook page. Once the Facebook offer for the free pattern expires, we'd be happy to get it to you, though! We'll let you know when the promotion ends so you can get your ebook!

Originally posted by Calicoquilter

Am I the only one who loves Facebook? I check it about as often as I check this forum. My daughters are both out-of-state and it is a great way for me to keep in touch with them and what is going on in their lives. I love the APQS page. I thought the photos of the factory were terrific.

we need a like button here on the forum!!!!;)

Archived