First one off Molly

Penny: You are truly an inspiration to me. I got my Circle Lord out over the weekend and put a feather wreath on a baby quilt. I wasn't sure I could do it until I saw your practice one and thought, what the heck. I was really pleased with the result. Thanks to everyone on this Forum for being so supportive and sharing! Now if I would just take the time to figure out how to post pictures (but I guess I have to learn how to use my digital camera first!)

Originally posted by quiltedsunflower

Penny: You are truly an inspiration to me. I got my Circle Lord out over the weekend and put a feather wreath on a baby quilt. I wasn't sure I could do it until I saw your practice one and thought, what the heck. I was really pleased with the result. Thanks to everyone on this Forum for being so supportive and sharing! Now if I would just take the time to figure out how to post pictures (but I guess I have to learn how to use my digital camera first!)

I am so glad you have been playing with your CL. If you need any help or have any questions please let me know how I can help.

Archived