Baptist Fan and Clamshell -- WOW!

katie.mac

I recently purchased the King Clam and Baptist Fan templates and all I can say is WOW! I was absolutely amazed that I was able to do a queen size clamshell in under 3 hours. It was so fast and easy and a ton of fun to do.

The Baptist Fan was equally fun and fast and looks so beautiful on the quilt. I just want to share with you all how happy I am with my new toys and I am so glad I finally bought them. My customers loved them too. I just can't wait to do some more quilts with these wonderful templates!!

Katie in Vermont

APQS Millennium

http://community.webshots.com/user/katiemcgraw

I posted pictures of the Clamshell on my webshots page in my customer 2006 album. I will upload pictures of the Baptist Fan tomorrow. This is exciting and I want to thank Circle Lord for making these templates so easy. Not affilliated....just a happy camper....LOL...

Katie in Vermont

APQS Millennium

http://community.webshots.com/user/katiemcgraw

Katie,

It sounds like your customer was thrilled and I can see why.

I have only hesitated in puchasing the BF because it doesn't come together like the traditional BF.

Has that seemed to matter to anyone else?

I love how much easier this type of baptist fan would be to do with no backtracking lines.:)

Kerri

Kerri...

I personally don't think it matters at all...none of my customers have said anything and no one has not chosen it for that reason.

It does look so nice and it's nice to work on a quilt once in a while that is a "no-brainer" but still have great results. I have to admit that I haven't told any of my quilters how easy it is...one of life's guilty pleasures ~ they ooh and ahh and I just give them a smile ;), Kind of makes up for the quilts that make you pull your hair out.

Archived