favorites

psvenn

I use the 1/4 inch beadboard a great deal. I also use just the basic QZ circles a lot. If you can only get one tracing template right now, I'd suggest the beadboard one...great for piano keys and crosshatching if you mind your spacing carefully. I have purchased the spirals template and am looking forward to using it on a quilt.

Originally posted by Lynne in Iowa

Spirals!

Beadboard is on my wish list.

I was just on their site yesterday to see if there was anything new and different to add.

Oooooh that can be dangerous ! :P I was on there too, then had to go over to R & S Designs to see if there was anything new there. :P

I like the swirls board too. I don't have beadboard - YET.

I love the beadboard and crosshatching templates. I love using the beadboard on quilts and everyone thinks I use a ruler and they marvel at how I could spend the time making those perfect lines. And you know what...I just let them believe I spend hours on them.

Love the quiltazoid, circles have never been so easy, and so easy to take on and off the frame!!!I have a few design boards, the swirls which are great and the square which I am waiting to try. Good investment!! I have on my wish list the bread boards, can't wait to be able to order. You will have a great time with your new equipment if you decide.:):)

Archived