Sign in to follow this  
Guest Linda S

My IQ is coming! My IQ is coming!! SALE ALERT

Guest Linda S

I had Helen put me on the waiting list for a new IQ back in October and finally confirmed that I would be buying at the beginning of June. I thought my IQ might come in August or September, but it will be here July 15! It pays to get on the waiting list! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I mailed my check off this morning and am hoping to have the tablet before Helen comes to do my install.

Life is GOOD!!

By the way, this acquisition will mean that I'll be selling a lot of my former design tools. I have some pantos, some templates, and a bizillion stencils. And, very sadly, I'll have to say goodbye to my Circle Lord. :( I have nearly every template they've made, so keep your eyes out for my listing. I can either ship, or if someone lives nearby, that would be great. I can also bring stuff to MQX in Portland in October, if you can wait that long.

YEA! That is wonderful news Linda!!!! I am excited for you.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Yay, I am excited for you too Linda, that was quicker than I thought.

Helen said my IQ will be here end of August or early September.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

Great news, Linda. July 15th is my daughter, Nancy's birthday, so I'll remember the date and will think about you on the 15th.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Originally posted by Linda S

....am hoping to have the tablet before Helen comes to do my install.

OK so I am confused about this tablet you mention. Why do you have to get a separate tablet? I thought the package included everything needed.

Anyway, I've been saving up for 3 years, so my full payment check was mailed on Sat, June 25, so I was told if the payment was recieved early July I would have my IQ shipped by mid July. I guess it's going to be Christmas in July around here! :P

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Guest Linda S

LOL Shana - Yes, it will be Christmas in July! The IQ does come with the tablet. I just asked to have mine mailed to me in advance so I could play with the program a bit and have some "Intelligent" questions to ask after Helen does my training. I am so excited - it's like when I first ordered my Liberty!

You are not excited, are youi??? If you have any small round rulers I'd like to look into those to do CCs. Are you not doing any freehand once IQ is installed?

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Guest Linda S

Oh yes, I'll still do lots of freehand, but I think I'll let it do most of my template work. I'm keeping my Janet-Lee's Favorite Ruler, my Little Girl, one or two of my ovals, but that's probably about it. I have LOTS of stuff. I'll make up a list to post this weekend or during next week (vacation for me).

Hi Linda - you are so LUCKY! I'm planning too.... for 2014! I green with envy!

If you have a mailing list, I am interested in the 'manual' quilting stuff you will have for sale. Thanks!

Caroline

2009 Green Millennium with Quilt Path

Well, dang...I just this morning bought 4 CL boards. I will be interested in which ones you will be selling. You sound so excited. I love it. Doing the happy dance with you.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Guest Linda S

Well, as far as lucky goes, I'm not so sure. I have worked hard for this IQ and have worked past my retirement date to save enough money to buy it. I still will have to borrow just a tad to make it happen, but I'm leaving myself with very little retirement safety net. Foolish? Perhaps. However, there comes a time in life where you decide you've had enough of the BS and you jump in with both feet to live the life you want. I'm going for it.

Linda how exciting, i know that your work is fabulous right now, can't wait to see what comes with the IQ!!!! Keep us posted!!:D:D:D

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran