My IQ is coming! My IQ is coming!! SALE ALERT

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

I had Helen put me on the waiting list for a new IQ back in October and finally confirmed that I would be buying at the beginning of June. I thought my IQ might come in August or September, but it will be here July 15! It pays to get on the waiting list! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I mailed my check off this morning and am hoping to have the tablet before Helen comes to do my install.

Life is GOOD!!

By the way, this acquisition will mean that I'll be selling a lot of my former design tools. I have some pantos, some templates, and a bizillion stencils. And, very sadly, I'll have to say goodbye to my Circle Lord. :( I have nearly every template they've made, so keep your eyes out for my listing. I can either ship, or if someone lives nearby, that would be great. I can also bring stuff to MQX in Portland in October, if you can wait that long.

Originally posted by Linda S

....am hoping to have the tablet before Helen comes to do my install.

OK so I am confused about this tablet you mention. Why do you have to get a separate tablet? I thought the package included everything needed.

Anyway, I've been saving up for 3 years, so my full payment check was mailed on Sat, June 25, so I was told if the payment was recieved early July I would have my IQ shipped by mid July. I guess it's going to be Christmas in July around here! :P

Guest Linda S

LOL Shana - Yes, it will be Christmas in July! The IQ does come with the tablet. I just asked to have mine mailed to me in advance so I could play with the program a bit and have some "Intelligent" questions to ask after Helen does my training. I am so excited - it's like when I first ordered my Liberty!

Guest Linda S

Oh yes, I'll still do lots of freehand, but I think I'll let it do most of my template work. I'm keeping my Janet-Lee's Favorite Ruler, my Little Girl, one or two of my ovals, but that's probably about it. I have LOTS of stuff. I'll make up a list to post this weekend or during next week (vacation for me).

Guest Linda S

Well, as far as lucky goes, I'm not so sure. I have worked hard for this IQ and have worked past my retirement date to save enough money to buy it. I still will have to borrow just a tad to make it happen, but I'm leaving myself with very little retirement safety net. Foolish? Perhaps. However, there comes a time in life where you decide you've had enough of the BS and you jump in with both feet to live the life you want. I'm going for it.

Archived