NQR waiting for hubby to give birth

Lol Jeanne I reminded him of him joking with me before surgery and he said that is different. Lol he is normally a real jokester so this always takes a little getting used to. My guess is that the next week while he has the stent in will be no picnic but giving birth to a7mm stone is no fun either. Hopefully no more ER visits for a while.

Guest Linda S

Oh Heidi! I've had a kidney stone before and trust me, you don't want one. I have a few friends who have had kidney stones and natural childbirth (thankfully, at different times) and they tell me the kidney stone is much worse than childbirth. That should give you some idea of the pain level!

Originally posted by VIVIANMABLE

A Weight Watcher friend was told by her Dr. that drinking Crystal Light Lemonade will help keep kidney stones away ! Can't hurt !!!!

You just have to drink lemon juice really. The citric acid can break down the stones if they are small enough. He has been drinking lemonade for 2 months now and it didn't budge.

Hi girls and thanks for all the prayers and well wishers! Our third child was born but had to be lasered. They broke it into 8 pieces to birth it. LOL Seriously the doctor said the stone was about 9 mm and stuck. There was no way he would have ever passed it and it was harder to remove than the doctor expected.

So hubby told me when I came in that urinating was no fun at all. I looked at him and said, "Was it like peeing razor blades?" He just worse. LOL You should have heard him describe them taking the catheter out! LOL He is home and resting. I'm sure he'll sleep the rest of the day. He is starting to regain his humor. Funny how it works.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Originally posted by hmerrill

the stone was about 9 mm and stuck.

The only thing I have to compare that to is the chrystals Claudia puts on her show quilts....Ouch!! Glad that is over for him.....and you;)

hahahaha maybe I should make him a crystal encrusted quilt and call it The Stone or Baby 3. I know I have a sick sense of humor.

Archived