NQR waiting for hubby to give birth

Originally posted by Ardelle Kerr

Glad all is well, hope his humor returns real quick! but peeing razor blades! Toooooo Funny!

Welcome back Ardell! You know they say humor is the best medicine!:P:P:P It is really sort of funny because normally it is hubby that is making all the jokes and not me. He is starting to get his humor back.

Originally posted by hmerrill

Glad all is well, hope his humor returns real quick! but peeing razor blades! Toooooo Funny!

Welcome back Ardell! You know they say humor is the best medicine!:P:P:P It is really sort of funny because normally it is hubby that is making all the jokes and not me. He is starting to get his humor back.

Well Hiedi I giggled so long I was sure my stitches were going to come out! But it was so worth it, needed a good giggle...

Originally posted by hmerrill

Well Hiedi I giggled so long I was sure my stitches were going to come out! But it was so worth it, needed a good giggle...

I'm glad you got a giggle out of it!

Originally posted by catsigler

If he only has the stent for a week, he should count his blessings and so should YOU. My hubby had his stent for a month after the stone was smashed and it made him very grumpy. I had mine for several months! Sending wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

So hubby had two comments. First was Wow and the 2nd was how big were your stones? LOL

I understand the lack of humor. The anesthesiologist that came to check on my husband after an endoscopy didn't find it funny when I asked if I should pull on his tongue to wake him up like the vets had me do to my "son" Bosco after cancer surgery. I still laugh when I think of the look on his face...the anesthesiologist, that is.

Hope all is well...and that he doesn't grump too much.

Go for it...make that quilt...from Stonehenge fabric. LOL!!!

Anita

Thanks girls. He is doing much better but still complains about the stent and his stamina is very low. I think he is in a little bit of a panic about them taking the stent out but that is done in the doctors office and I don't have to. LOL I'll bet I'll hear all about it though!

Kenna glad to see you posting. I hope you are healing well!

Archived