quiltlover03

OMG***I can't believe I did it!

My IQ is ordered, Hubby and I had a 3 hour orientation tonight and I just can't pass it up. What a beautiful system, we are so impressed.

I will be getting the tablet first and all training, then when the rest comes I will be ready to do some beautiful work like I see in the pictures some of you post. What a thrill!

E02CEAF0D0F32E39FB0DAC48EEAEDBE8.png

you already do beautiful work Monika. but congratulations on going for the IQ it sounds like you are going to have loads of fun !!!

3903CF121430B009ACE771072A3FAF28.pngLenni 2009

on IQ carriage with edgerider wheels and 2012 Lucey on bliss

www.j-quilts.co.uk

Congratulations Monika. You made a good choice!! I have had mine a week and have been having fun with it.

Patty Butcher
Katydids ~ APQS Sales ~ Service ~ Training
IntelliQuilter Dealer
EdgeRider Wheels Dealer
Brooksville, FL (Central FL)
352-397-4959, 850-502-0272 Cell
http://www.katydids.net
patty@katydids.net
Blissed 2008 Millennium (Milli); New Generation Millennium W/IQ; 2015 Lucey with Quilt Path: George

Guest Linda S

Woo hoo! Mine will be here in just two short weeks. I am over the moon excited about it. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your IQ order Monika!!! When do you get your tablet?

check out www.MQX.com for the Mini Conference classes for the IQ - great teachers - lots of classes. Portland Oregon in October. :D:D:D

Congrats!!! I love my IQ. I was very "feather challenged" no matter how many classes I took. IQ does feathers in an instant!!! I can't wait to do my update, been reading about all the improvements. Ordered my StIQ also.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Congratulations, Monika! How wonderful and fun! I too think you already do such beautiful work, but this will probably allow you to get more quilts done in a shorter amount of time. Way to go! Did you purchase it here in Canada?

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

Hi Linda. I ordered my system through digizuz, aka Suzanne Moreno from Oregon. We had several meetings on the phone and computer and if anyone can teach me all there is to know, she will. I still haven't paid for my tablet, I was really hoping I could do that and get it shipped to me before Zoltan goes on vacation, but I guess that is a no go. The teaching will take place over the phone and computer, with me signing into a meeting room, seeing everything Suzanne does on her computer and then working on my tablet, what a great way for us, that are not able to travel to these teachers, to learn. Almost live!

Guest Linda S

Monika - are you coming to MQX West in October? They are having computerized quilting mini-conferences. I'm signed up for four IQ classes. It will be nice to learn the intricacies of what this baby can do!

Congratulations Monika! I am really happy for you. I have one on order as well, expecting it very shortly....this is something like having a baby...the time seems to go so slow! You and I are going to have to get together one of these days and share ideas!

The IQ is short for IntelliQuilter, a computer that will drive the longarm machine while you sit and rest your weary body, have coffee, wash dishes, etc etc. Also great for precision work. Google IntelliQuilter and you can watch many videos on yOUtUBE