Sign in to follow this  
catsigler

HELP!!! Bottom Line in top AND bottom?????

You can do that. If it is strong enough for the backing it is strong enough for the quilt top.

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Cathey,

I almost always used prewounds, but bottom line works the same...in that...I used taupes, off whites or cream colors, and greens like sage or a little darker....the greens are so neutral you would be surprised. And the top doesn't have to match the bottom, but you know that.

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by catsigler

Mary Beth, I have given up trying to use different colors on top and back because the tension is never consistent in both directions so I get the inevitable dots. If I use the same color, you can't see the dots! :P

Try the Magna Glide bobbins...you won't have any more dots on the back!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

Just finished a quilt with Lime Green on the top and birght green in the Bobbin. Looked great but I forgot totake piccies. Worked well aroudn the applique!

Lyn

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!