Quilting a log cabin baby quilt

I've just made a baby quilt for a customer. She wanted log cabin blocks because she had a similar baby quilt. This one is for her new grandson. I don't want to make it too frilly (girlish). Does anyone have any suggestions for quilting this boy's log cabin quilt? I don't know how to attach a photo, but each block is half (diagonally) blue fabric and half purple/blue fabric. The colors are picked up in the border. It measures 38" by 42". Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Anette

Hi Anette,

I don't know if you use Circle Lor boards but the ir overall meander would be perfect;easy & quick. The meander is fairly large about 1-11/2" circles and works great with geometric quilts. Do you use pantographs?'Popcorn" always looks good. Sorry, I can't post pictures either but will try to accomplish that this week.

Oma,

How do I get to the picture posting tutorial?

Thanks, Anette

Heather,

I do not have a circle lord. Are you referring to concentric circles? That I could do with templates. I do not do pantographs. What is "popcorn"? I've not heard that term before this.

Thanks, Anette:)

Guest Linda S

Circle Lord Swirlz would look great on a log cabin, or a panto like Water World - nice curved movement for all those straight lines.

Archived