Prairie Flowers Applique Quilt

Haven't posted in awhile. Here's a pic of the latest one I've been working on. My Customer, Pat, Does the most beautiful Handwork and left this beauty with me so I could "Play"!!

I used Bottom Line on top and Magna Glide in the Bobbin.

Quilters Dream Wool for Batting.

Pat said this was her last applique quilt as she has had surgery on her shoulder, but upon picking this one up, she slipped another applique pattern into her bag and left with a wink! ;)

Thanks for looking!

Happy Quilting!

Laura

I Posted these on Facebook the other day, but am just getting back to the Shoppe and my computer as my Home Computer has been down this past month. :(

I wish I could have spent more time on this quilt. It truly was a dream to work on. If you look closely, you will notice that the detail on the applique work is not complete. I suffer from Migraines and have found a new Doctor. Unfortunately, he changed my medication in the middle of this quilt and I had no vision in my right eye for most of this quilt. I could not frocus well enough to even attempt touching the detail work.

Can I just say that McTavishing with one Eye can be very interesting. ;)

I will finish the detail work for her at a later time when my medication evens out!

Archived