Stitch Regulator Question/Help

When I am sewing in SR mode and stop moving the machine head the needle continues to slowly cycle. I know that the slightest vibration can cause the machine to take stitches but that isn't the case here. When I use the needle up/down function it is working correctly. I did try adjusting the needle positioner slightly but I don't want to mess up the needle up/down function. Am I adjusting the correct thing, any suggestions? I have a 2008 Millie and the screw I adjusted is under a small black rubber plug at the back of the machine.

Thanks,

Sue

I'm having problems with my SR too. It has stopped working completely. I've tried adjusting the wheel at the back of the machine, but nothing seems to work. When I hit the SR button on the left handle and the Blue button on the right handle nothing happens. If I turn off the SR and hit the blue button then I can move the machine.

Yes Sue you are adjusting the correct screw. Your #8 is just that your needle adjustment. Is it just cycling once and stopping or more than that. You may need to make a couple of tiny adjustments to get it to quite cycling. If you can't then I would call in.

Archived