P.S. to "failed" businesses?

I accidentally cut myself off :( All I had left to say is that for 50 years, I kept wondering what I was supposed to be when I grew up. God gave me gifts and talents specific to "something" - and I had yet to settle into whatever that might be. Upon walking into the 2nd annual IMQS in Spgfd, MO, I cried tears of joy. I'd "dreamed" for 10 years, whether this was for me or not. Stepping through the door to this world back then, told me this is it. (Took me another 1 1/2 yrs, but I finally made it!!) :) Color me happy! Sherry deos@sbcglobal.net

Sherry - I know how you feel. Now I just hope I can make a go of it. I'm doing this part time while I work full time at a University. I get to retire in 5 years, and then I can devote my full attention to quilting. I can hardly wait. It gets harder and harder to drag myself away from my Liberty and my fabric every day.

Linda

Amen! You said it beautifully Sherry. I also feel that God led me to quilting. I'm not completely sure about the WHY yet, but that will come in HIS time. And I have met the most wonderful people since I started quilting. My greatest joy comes in the creating and the teaching but I love it all. What a blessing to do something we love and know that we are suppose to be doing it. What a joyous life!

Archived