Tina's college quilt

• 8 years later...
On 7/22/2011 at 6:21 PM, Hitomi said:

My daughter will be leaving soon for college, and I made this quilt for her (she wanted it bright and pink). I used the wool batting (love that stuff) and the new CL templates I bought from Marie. The pattern is from the cover of last month issue of "Quilter Magazine" except I added a small border. Cute and easy pattern to use with batik fat quarters. The label reads

"Christina Maile Fear"

Starting a new Chapter,

Off the College,

Love ya, Mom :)

August 2011.

I'll miss her but now I got a spare room for all of you to come visit me.LOL!

post--13461906612318_thumb.jpg

We will not hide the fact that separation will be harder for you than your child. But think about what opportunities will open for him/her to study in a metropolitan university! He/she will see how many interesting things, how many friends he/she will make, how many he/she will travel, and finally, how many useful acquaintances he/she will have for his/her future career! It is difficult for all parents (to gray hair, literally). Almost until the announcement of the results on admission, your children do not advertise their readiness to go to non-resident universities far from their home, usually children and parents discuss more about classmates who are going to leave, and at that time the parents do not think that their child can also go to another city, mentally parents are not ready for their child to leave for another city. Parents also think about the bad and do not expect that at the university their children will focus on studying, and not on violent social activities, as has happened and is still happening.

But if parents are ready for their child to leave their home, they must help their child in admission, because entering a nonresident university is always more difficult than entering a local university with a lower rating.
STEP 1: Choose suitable universities
If you have already decided which university you want to go to, excellent! If not, read the guide on how to choose a university in the USA.
STEP 2: Choose a Specialization
If you know exactly what profession you will study - wonderful! See the US university program search engine to find the programs of interest.
STEP 3: Prepare documents for application for admission
You should also prepare a motivation letter -
In this essay, the applicant talks about his career goals and how the program he goes to will help him achieve them. If your child does not write very well, then you can use the services of "do my essay" company https://cheetahpapers.com/essay/do/ which will provide you with a professional introductory essay.
You must prepare a document confirming your previous education
Without a document confirming a previous education, it is not possible to enroll an applicant.
STEP 4: Pay Application Review Fee
Some universities charge a fee and consideration of applications for admission, from $ 20 to $ 50. Payment is made after the applicant completes all fields of the online application for admission.
STEP 5: Send an application and wait for the response of the university
If you have prepared the application yourself, postpone sending it for a couple of days (unless, of course, the deadlines allow) to check it again with a fresh look. And be patient. The terms of consideration of applications vary depending on the university and specialization. Perhaps the university will ask you to provide additional documents, for example, proof of solvency. As soon as admission is confirmed, the college will notify you of the enrollment, timing and payment procedure.

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2020 at 2:15 PM, TamiSchall said:

We will not hide the fact that separation will be harder for you than your child. But think about what opportunities will open for him/her to study in a metropolitan university! He/she will see how many interesting things, how many friends he/she will make, how many he/she will travel, and finally, how many useful acquaintances he/she will have for his/her future career! It is difficult for all parents (to gray hair, literally). Almost until the announcement of the results on admission, your children do not advertise their readiness to go to non-resident universities far from their home, usually children and parents discuss more about classmates who are going to leave, and at that time the parents do not think that their child can also go to another city, mentally parents are not ready for their child to leave for another city. Parents also think about the bad and do not expect that at the university their children will focus on studying, and not on violent social activities, as has happened and is still happening.

But if parents are ready for their child to leave their home, they must help their child in admission, because entering a nonresident university is always more difficult than entering a local university with a lower rating.
STEP 1: Choose suitable universities
If you have already decided which university you want to go to, excellent! If not, read the guide on how to choose a university in the USA.
STEP 2: Choose a Specialization
If you know exactly what profession you will study - wonderful! See the US university program search engine to find the programs of interest.
STEP 3: Prepare documents for application for admission
You should also prepare a motivation letter -
You must prepare a document confirming your previous education
Without a document confirming a previous education, it is not possible to enroll an applicant.
STEP 4: Pay Application Review Fee
Some universities charge a fee and consideration of applications for admission, from $ 20 to $ 50. Payment is made after the applicant completes all fields of the online application for admission.
STEP 5: Send an application and wait for the response of the university
If you have prepared the application yourself, postpone sending it for a couple of days (unless, of course, the deadlines allow) to check it again with a fresh look. And be patient. The terms of consideration of applications vary depending on the university and specialization. Perhaps the university will ask you to provide additional documents, for example, proof of solvency. As soon as admission is confirmed, the college will notify you of the enrollment, timing and payment procedure.

During college I have to write a lot of writing assignments in various subjects and lately I have had to write several articles and essays that dealt with various social issues. I went to https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/social-issues/ and found examples of very good work on the subject, like Jimmy Lee Tubman and Revival Back in 1978.

Thank you very much for this explanation.