Thank you all for your support

Hello all,

I am somewhat new to this forum and I absolutely love it. Everyone on here is so supportive. I have had several people comment on the paper pantos I offer and have had several people sign up for my website newsletter.

Because of this it really got me thinking, how can I give back to such a great community. Then it hit me. I can create a new Panto and give it away free to everyone who has signed up for my newsletter. I wanted to do a pre-post on it for a few reasons. The first so more people could sign up for the newsletter and get in on it (there is a link for it in my signature), the second and more important reason is I want to take prequests for what you all want. Also let me know how challenging (detailed) you want the panto, and thirdly to make sure people would be interested.

Let me know and I will start designing it. I am very excited to start and to get feedback from you all.

If you haven't been to the site yet and want to get an idea for what my panto designs look like I will put a link directly to them here --> http://joeandjoz.com/jandj/catalog/7

Again, I want to thank you all for the warm welcome to this community and will talk with you all soon.

Thanks

:)

Archived