Sign in to follow this  
IBQLTN2

NQR WEDDING WEEKEND

Beautiful pictures - and beautiful family!!! I especially love the "off-the-shoulder" style of the youngest flower girl....:P

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Beautiful beautiful family!!!!!! The boys are so handsome and the bride is stunning. Those babies are precious!!! And look at your new avatar!!!! You are looking so fine!!!! Are these more quitls to make?

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Thank you, thank you, I feel very blessed to have had a wonderful weekend, although it was quite hot all weekend, we went to downtown Charleston at the Battery and they were married in the Gazebo, I actually performed the wedding ceremony!! the wedding was at 6:00 pm and it was 95 degrees with a 110 heat index, the shade from the lovely live oak trees and the wonderfful breeze off the water made it surprisingly comfortable. Yes, my new avatar is from one of the pictures while I was all dressed up for the wedding. The photographer took a family picture of all 18 of the family which I cannot wait to see. We have not had the entire family in one picture before.

No more quilts to make Sylvia, the 3 grand daughters already have theirs and the new couple just got one as well. So all I have left is the new grand baby that is coming in September, I have not quilted that oriental quilt yet either that is for the oldest son and his wife. They do keep me very busy with kids and quilts! But I love every single minute of it!!

BEEEEEEutiful! Bless you for enduring the heat! New avatar is quite attractive...I loved the other one too, so relaxed and enjoying life. This one looks professional. I love giant family photos, or is it photos of giant families, or giant families in photos...you get the idea?

Thanks Jeanne!

B

Boni

Statler

http://nabqc.com/

http://nabqc.blogspot.com/

http://picasaweb.google.com/bonniesews

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." Helen Keller

Precious!

Your boys are so handsome. The girls... ahhh what can I say! I love the girly girlies!

And Jeanne, I love your new avatar pic. Love the hair it looks FABULOUS! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Congratulations Jeanne, beautiful family. Love your new avatar too! How great that you performed the ceremony - wonderful.

Anne

Anne Harmon 802 876 7535 Harmony Quilts & Designs harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com 2005 APQS Millennium Authorized APQS Dealer

Guest Linda S

Wonderful! What a handsome couple. I love her dress! Actually, all the dresses are nice. What gorgeous girls. Thanks for sharing the pics.

What great pictures. The bride and groom look so cute. My daughter wore that same flower girl dress in my niece's wedding. The bride was kind enough to let my daughter pick out her own dress.

Also,I love your new avatar picture. You look so glamorous.

Michelle