Sign in to follow this  
Sallyquilt

Bliss-weight of boxes

Anyone that has had the Bliss system delivered to them...were the boxes exceedingly heavy? What about the hydraulics? The note from APQS that it is en route said I would be responsible to get boxes from truck at end of driveway to house myself. Just wanted to be prepared. TIA Sally

Sally:

My freight notice on the Bliss rails was 160 pounds for the rails, new carriage, and tabletop. The boxes are long and cumbersome; I put mine in the garage using a small rolling dolly. The truck driver can usually be talked into helping bring boxes into garage, but you may want to have some help on hand just in case. You can also ask when they call you to confirm your delivery time. Good luck!

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

the hydraulics are kind of heavy too.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West