2009 Lenni with IQ for Sale

Jess

We will have our Lenni with IQ for sale.

It's a 2009 Lenni complete with IQ that is about 18 months old that can be delivered right after the Milwaukee Quilt Show. It can even be taken home from the show minus the table. We will have it on a show table for the Milwaukee Show, but our standard table is a 10 ft table that can be shipped or delivered to it's new home. We can't deliver it until after the Milwaukee Show since it needs to be there, but that's only 2 weeks away.

It hasn't been used that much, just for sewing pattern samples when I've had something on my Millie and to demo to customers in our studio. It is available with or without the IQ. We are dealers for both APQS and Intelliquilter and both have been dealer maintained.

I will be replacing it with another Lenni with IQ if both sell, so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the IQ doesn't sell with it. It's an add-on that I'm willing to offer because I can order another one and I'm willing to wait since I will still have my Millie with IQ while I wait for another IQ to arrive. Just selling because as a dealer I think it's time for me to get a newer Lenni to show customers.

$8500 for the Lenni alone with add-on IQ carriage, $20,000 for Lenni & IQ together. If interested please feel free to email me directly: jessica@digitechpatterns.com

Please note this IQ would come with a full compliment of my own pattern designs a $6000+ value. Over 540 motifs and over 145 pantographs. You can see the designs included if you go to my website, www.digitechpatterns.com & then on the left hand side click on the category: Jessica Schick. All those patterns are my own designs & would be included.

Archived