Sign in to follow this  
Sallyquilt

Bliss on and oh my

Dave and DeLoa Jones were here yesterday and installed the Bliss system and hydraulics on my Milli. WOW! Round circles--who knew I could do that?! Can't say enough good things about the ease of movement now--like others have said-it's like skating on new ice. Love having the hydraulics too. To be able to position the table where my finicky back will be happiest on any given day is heaven sent too. Thank you, Dave and DeLoa, for doing the installation for me. Know I could never have handled it myself and I am not blessed with a handy, helpful husband. I really appreciate you making this possible for me. PS: DeLoa, I am going to take your advice and practice, even if it is for a few minutes, everyday....I promise!

Guest Linda S

Congratulations! I had a three-level spinal fusion in 2008 and I can't say enough about hydraulics. Sometimes moving the table just an inch or two will mean you can quilt for another few hours. I don't have the Bliss - the M&M Wheels were enough for me.

Enjoy your "new" machine!

Congratulations!! Just when you think it can't get any better Bliss comes along! I agree, it is wonderful! I couldn't do feathers for love or money until I got my Bliss. Enjoy your sweet new ride, and also "ups and downs"!:P:P

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com