Sign in to follow this  
ffq-lar

Boop-boop! Can you hear me tooting my own horn?!

Your quilting is always fabulous ! Even though they don't give ribbons to the quilter, I hope you got some sort of recognition for your work. Many times it is the quilting that really brings a quilt to life and makes it gorgeous.

D7F6E8B831DDA5A10DA95B7BBCD5C9C7.png

APQS Millenium and Quiltazoid

That is just awesome, Linda and so well-deserved. Your work is exquisite.

Just a thought; our guild gives ribbons at our annual show and one year I got the Best of Show. However,

the guild makes no provisions for the piecer, if different from the quilter. So I asked the guild president

and she told me where they ordered the ribbons. I called them up and they produced an exact copy of

the ribbon and I gave it to my piecer. After all, it was a collaborative effort.

The ribbon was only $11.00 and she was thrilled to have some wall jewelry that recognizes her skills.

Linda Card

APQS Chat Member since August 2005

Ramona Quilter Longarm Quilting Service (Retired Dec 2013)
Gammill Optimum Plus (sold to a friend Dec 2013)
Ramona, CA (Moved to Central Texas Sep 2014)

My webshots site: http://community.webshots.com/user/legcard (not active)
Blog site: http://ramona-quilter-big-dream.blogspot.com/ (not updated in months)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Linda, you deserve a ribbon to match everyone hung!!! Your quilting MAKES the quilts sing!!! If I could take a class from you, I'd jump at it. You are so awesome! We here are all so proud but not surprised!!!!!!!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Linda, Congratulations! You just go ahead and toot that horn as loud as you can, I'd love to hear it all the way to Canada! :D Beautiful piecing, but it's really nothing without your magic bringing it to life! TOOOOOT!! :cool:

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

Congratulations Linda, I heard you all the way up in Canada! I honked right back at ya! YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Savor the good vibes all weekend long.....you deserve it!

I'm second on the sign up list for one of your classes!

Donna

Donna

APQS Liberty-new to me!

CONGRATULATIONS!!1 I surely hope you are tooting a horn loud and long! Your quilting is always so exquisite and perfect for every quilt top you put on your frame. Those ribbons are no surprise to those of us who admire your quilting talent. I hope you get a ribbon from your customer to hang on your wall.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Congratulations Linda, you are one great long armer in my book. Love your work and admire your generous spirit of sharing.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium