This is a quilt I just got done. It is going to be raffled by our guild. The top was donated and one of the other members of the guild fixed a few patches and added an outside border. I decided that I'd make it a 2 for 1 by using white cotton sateen on the back...you all know how much I love wholecloth quilts! It is 70 x 70. It was a lot of work but so worth it. The feathered wreaths on the pieced blocks were done freehand. I used Deloa's little One for all the SID and the cross hatching. I free handed the cc's and used a stencil for the large feather wreath. I used metro thread on top and magnaclassic bobbins in the bobbin.

post--13461906722276_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rlhdesigns

Your hit it out of the box again........ Love , love, love, the back. It sure was worth it!!!!:) Beautiful! I need to get out my blue and white fabric and get one mad up. This goes into my favs....

Heidi...... what size are those blocks???

Thanks Rebecca. I think the blocks wer 12" blocks.

Originally posted by kathyd

Heidi,

You did a wonderful job. I love your quilting.

Although I love the blue and white I really love the back of the quilt where we can see all of your hard work.

Can I buy a ticket to this raffle quilt?;);););)

KathyD

Kathy I'd be glad to sell you a raffle ticket. Hopefully we'll have them printed soon. They will be $1 per ticket.