Is anyone else having trouble viewing QNNtv?

Linda, glad you asked! I tried to log in a million times, even requested a new password 4 times. It let's me log in with the new password but as soon as I click on a video, it says that I have to have a membership? I even tried my QCA coupon. I emailed them but haven't heard anything. Do you like the new format? I can't tell which videos are "new" this week.:(

If you join Quilters Club of America, QNNtv is included. However, I'm frustrated because I've emailed QNN twice now and have not heard from them. I wonder if I should address it directly to Jodie on "facebook". I really like the shows. I really hope people complain about the new format, it stinks.

They told me on facebook the "help" desk is backed up and that I should have an answer by "today" which was yesterday. I don't want to be to mean but I paid for my membership and want it to work. I'm not posting on their facebook page, "I would watch the video if I could log-on"!!!! They're still advertising all their shows. I think that we should post our opinions on the format changes.

Guest Linda S

Well, their web troubles certainly haven't stopped them from advertising for more people to sign up! I must get an email every other day about this. I'm glad I checked and saw that you gals were having troubles. I won't bother.

Archived