Lenni Table Adjustments Needed for Extended Base

table restrictions

After reading the ideas regarding removing the top rail, I wanted to get your ideas if it is possible to adjust my height of the rails on the 2010 Lenni table.

I do not have adjustments on my frame for my Lenni either. I bought my Lenni in May 2010 and there is no way to change the height of any of the rails as there is just one hole drilled into the steel where the rails are bolted on. The carriage that the machine rides on has vertical wheels that do not allow adjustments either.

I have not used my Hartley Base Extender or rulers because the Lenni head seems to be restricted in its movement when a quilt is loaded. The fabric of the quilt seems to cause the base to be restricted and not move well. It was one of the things I wanted to learn about when I had the time to figure it out.

I would be interested in how to adjust the rails given the parameters of the table that came with my machine.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charmaine

Charmaine - I have a 2010 Lenni too and don't have that problem with the Hartley Base Expander. It does limit the quilting space, so I'm considering removing the rail (like in the previous post) - make sure you have the HBE installed correctly - it should be flush all the way across. Maybe give Matt a call and see if he has any suggestions.

Archived