NQR my new Granddaughter! - added 2 more pics

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by quiltmonkey

From wedding photos I think my memory tells me she looks a LOT like her mommy!! :)

So glad your new baby is here. :)

She has her mommy's face shape and we think her mouth. Eyes are definitely sons, even her mother said that. She has her daddy's long fingers too. Haven't seen the rest! LOL Time will tell. She definitely has a lot more hair than her daddy did. All I know is she is just perfect!

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

Heidi

Is this the baby that you were making the bumper pads for or is your daughter having a baby as well. I thought the pads were for the daughters baby? Are you having two grandbabies this year?

Those were for Kailey and only 1 grandbaby this year!

Thank you all for the wonderful congrats. She is so beautiful. I got to hold her for an hour today and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She definitely has son's eyes, mommy's face and skin color. Not sure whose nose yet. She most defintely has my daughter's mouth. It is a tiny rosebud mouth and she even puckered her lower lip like daughter used to do. I did not tell mommy & daddy this but I have no doubt. We had a wonderful first visit and I feel so blessed.

Archived