• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Anne from Guam

How do you get anything done at all? I would never leave her alone!

Still in the banished period! We got to go over yesterday for an hour. Tomorrow her mom moves out and we move in. I can't wait to spend a few days with them. This has been really hard being so close yet so far away.

Thanks everybody. We're finally here at son's house and get to spend some quality time with Kailey. I can hardly take my eyes off of her but I have to share. Very hard to share. The kids are worried because she sleeps a lot. LOL I told them they were just lucky! She was a little fussy last night and DIL said she was glad because it felf more like she had thought it would be like. I think they just have a great baby! My daughter as just like that, sleeping 5 - 6 hours between feedings. I had a 14 month old so I wasn't as anxious about her sleeping so much. LOL Kailey is just perfect!

Oh Heidi, Congratulations!!! How precious she is. I get one of those in January...my first Grandbaby. I'm kind of hoping for a girl for the other Grandma as she had four boys and would really love to spoil a little girl. But whatever we get we will be thrilled. I'm not as talented as you are to be able to make such a beautiful quilt for my Grandbaby, though. I will probably give my baby lonestar quilt if it is a girl, otherwise I have a little boy quilt that is not quilted yet. I better get that one done just in case!