Red Snappers and Red Edge Clamps-what size?

I'm planning to get Red Snappers and the Red-E Edge clamps, but would like advice on what size to get? I have a 12 ft Freedom SR, but am considering getting the 10 ft Red Snappers and some of the smaller clamps to fill in as needed. I only do quilts for myself, and will rarely need the full 12 ft length. The Red Snappers come in 10, 12, & 14 ft; the Red-E Edge clamps come in 12, 16, & 20".

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Also-if you have them, do you like them?

I have them and really like them. It takes a little practice to get them adjusted right and for the plastic to loosen up a bit but once it's done they are great. NO pins sticks, no sewing zippers. Oh, and I have a 14 ft table and only bought enough for a 12 foot. I also bought extra small clamps.

I bought the 12 foot Snappers for a twelve foot table. Didn't put them in the quilt top roller as I float my quilts.

I cut one of the medium size Snappers in half so I have 36", 18" and 9" long pieces to Snap on. Work sfo rmost quilts. Don't have the Red Edge I have OXO Chip Grip clamps, 2 on each side that cover 11" work well for me.

Lyn

Guest Linda S

I bought a set for my 14' table, but I have yet to install them. I'm thinking I most likely won't, and I'll sell them. I just don't want that lump in the throat up my machine taking up any quilting space. The Liberty's throat size is just right for me, but I don't want to lose any room.

Archived