Dawn's Exhibit at Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show

LadyLake

I enjoyed being able to see a collection of Dawn Cavanaugh's quilts at the Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show this month. Many I hadn't seen before -- I especially enjoyed the first one hanging on the left that was an Asian Sampler. Dawn was the Featured Artist & Teacher at this show. I have taken a lot of longarm classes over the years and would rate Dawn in the top tier of teachers, who really know how to teach. Thanks for giving so much to the long arm quilting industry, Dawn, you are an inspiration to all of us!

Joan, I was there for several days too and thoroughly enjoyed seeing her beautiful quilts displayed. I thought it was very special that she displayed the very first quilt that she had made and really enjoyed the note that she had with it. She is a WONDERFUL teacher! I took one of her classes and learned many new things. She is a very special and very talented lady! :):)

Guest Linda S

Oh, I hope maybe APQS will put a little slideshow of pics up. I haven't seen a whole lot of Dawn's quilts, but the ones I have seen are very creative. I'm glad they selected her for this honor. She's a very talented lady.

Archived