MQX West MOXIE DINNER!

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

Will be at Paddy's Irish Pub - SW 1st and Yamhill. It's on the Max Redline. You can catch the Max at the convention center and take it there and back! They have a separate room at the back and I have reserved it for us. Thanks to Lynda Newell for getting the ball rolling on this and brainstorming a place to go. Hopefully this will all work out well!

OH! And, as Lynda said, we're ALL Moxies!!

Linda

Guest Linda S

I have to go to Portland tomorrow (and probably a few times again before MQX), so I'll grab a Tri-Met brochure and see if I can post a little map and some full instructions. Trust me, it won't be difficult. The hardest part is going over the Steel Bridge, but I'm just not fond of bridges!

I am a newbie on the forum and am signed up for the MQX thanks to Linda S. posting about it. I also ended up buying her CL base unit and 2 templates. (thanks again Linda)

Anyway a friend and I would like to join the Moxies for dinner. We are from the southern Oregon coast. I have learned sooo much from everyone and would really like to meet you in person. I know I have some of you in the classes I am signed up for because I have read the posts. Hope it is okay for us to join you.:)

Guest Linda S

Peggy - I think we'll have plenty of room. I told them I thought about 20-25 people. I can ask just how many the room will hold, but I think we'll all be fine. I can't wait to meet you!

Guest Linda S

Well, if Happy Hour is 4-6:30, why don't we head in for dinner at 6:30 or 7:00? I think some have class as late as 7:00, so that would be good timing, and if some want to eat and leave early so they can make it back for the fashion show at 7:30, that would work.

If you are into cocktails at Happy Hour, it can be very entertaining at Paddy's. If you go to their site, you see the bartenders standing there in front of a mirrored wall of alcohol bottles? That wall goes way up to a very high ceiling (very old Portland building), and they have library ladders so the bartenders can climb up and get what they need to make your drink. It's pretty cool.

Guest Linda S

Didn't I say 6:30 or 7:00? If we're off 15 minutes here or there, does it really matter? We have the room from 6:30 on, so just show up and we'll be there!

Archived