New addition to my Studio

Hubby and I with the help of friends built my studio 3 years ago. The next year we added the sidewalk from the house to the studio. This week hubby with my help added the porch TWICE. He started with extending roof. Well the tin ridges wouldn't line up. So with the help of the tractor we removed all of it and started over. Lowered the roof and wow I love it. A friends hubby made the two chairs. Now all I have left to do is paint the porch and the chairs ( with quilt blocks).

Now I have a place to enjoy my coffee and plan my next project or try to decide what I'm going to do!:cool:

Good things come to those who wait!!!! I'm still waiting for my additional room for fabric. Three walls are there of the four and the roof is there. It just need to get it done!!!:P

post--13461906887695_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by LadyLake

Fun, fun, fun! I bet you'll be sitting in those chairs in the sun a lot later in the year than I will in Minnesota. Wish I could come for a cuppa. Nice job, Dell!

Thanks! I wish all of you gasl could come for a visit. Wouldn't that be so much fun! Winter in Florida and have quilting together!!!!

Archived