Sign in to follow this  
IBQLTN2

oriental monster quilt done with pictures check out bottom of post picture on bed with oriental wall hanging!

Wow Jeanne, beautiful quilt. Worth every minute of time you spent on it. I'm sure they will love it. Well done!

Anne

Anne Harmon 802 876 7535 Harmony Quilts & Designs harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com 2005 APQS Millennium Authorized APQS Dealer

I also wondered what "monster" and "oriental" had to do with each other...I was thinking kid's quilt...boy was I wrong. This is absolutely gorgeous and you should be very proud of this "monster" quilt! That's a lot of quilting and it really compliments the fabrics and design.

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

This quilt is stunning! She quilted this beautiful monster on a 10'table. She needs a ribbon for that!!!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Gorgeous quilt and quilting.... and now I know the maximum size for my Lenni, I give a maximum of 100 inches wide to my customers, although never had the request for any larger than 98 yet.....

I love the crosshatching, and your SID looks immaculate.....

3903CF121430B009ACE771072A3FAF28.pngLenni 2009

on IQ carriage with edgerider wheels and 2012 Lucey on bliss

www.j-quilts.co.uk

I am so happy to have this quilt, pillowcases and throw pillows done and had to take a picture on my guest bed with the other oriental quilt on the wall next to it. Unfortunately this is not its new home. As wonderful as it looks with the other quilt they are not going to be together, well maybe one day I will give the wall quilt to son and daughter in law so they can be together. But for now it stays on the wall and the bed quilt goes!!

post--13461906936985_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. It's always a thrill to see a completed project in a natural setting like this. As far as little things, like tucks on the back and wonky SID, that's what I call TLC--Tender Loving Care just tucked into the quilt by the quilter. Those little things no one but the quilter notices or even knows it's there. What did someone say once about a galloping horse?:)

As far as your skill level, what a way to advance quickly! Overcoming challenges like the size, the composition, making it turn out so successfully, there is no judge on the face of the earth who could (in good conscience) not give this project a blue ribbon! Here's a pat on the back and a hand of congratulations Jeanne. )))))))pat pat pat((((((((( (((((((clapping)))))):D

Boni

Statler

http://nabqc.com/

http://nabqc.blogspot.com/

http://picasaweb.google.com/bonniesews

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." Helen Keller

Ooooooooh everything looks so nice together in this room. It has Feng shui

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter