oriental monster quilt done with pictures check out bottom of post picture on bed with oriental wall hanging!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wondered what "monster" and "oriental" had to do with each other...I was thinking kid's quilt...boy was I wrong. This is absolutely gorgeous and you should be very proud of this "monster" quilt! That's a lot of quilting and it really compliments the fabrics and design.

I am so happy to have this quilt, pillowcases and throw pillows done and had to take a picture on my guest bed with the other oriental quilt on the wall next to it. Unfortunately this is not its new home. As wonderful as it looks with the other quilt they are not going to be together, well maybe one day I will give the wall quilt to son and daughter in law so they can be together. But for now it stays on the wall and the bed quilt goes!!

post--13461906936985_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. It's always a thrill to see a completed project in a natural setting like this. As far as little things, like tucks on the back and wonky SID, that's what I call TLC--Tender Loving Care just tucked into the quilt by the quilter. Those little things no one but the quilter notices or even knows it's there. What did someone say once about a galloping horse?:)

As far as your skill level, what a way to advance quickly! Overcoming challenges like the size, the composition, making it turn out so successfully, there is no judge on the face of the earth who could (in good conscience) not give this project a blue ribbon! Here's a pat on the back and a hand of congratulations Jeanne. )))))))pat pat pat((((((((( (((((((clapping)))))):D

Archived