Lenni Carriages with ER wheels are now ready to ship

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Just got mine through Patty. I have a 2005 millie at home that I constantly use for customer quilts and for larger and more intricate custom work. I have a 2009 Lenni that I use the days I'm at my store for smaller quilts and for smaller and less complicated custom quilts. I've noticed that when I'm doing custom work , such as going around applique that I'm fighting my Lenni and it doesn't want to go the way I want. A Bliss upgrade is out of the questions as is selling this machine to get a whole new Lenni setup. So I spent the money for the new carriage and edgeriders wheels and am hoping that it makes the control issue better, even though I know it won't be like the Bliss system. I still love my Lenni and I know for rental customers who are starting to take my classes to learn to rent time on it they will too. What can be easier than 2 button to learn? After all the quilts I've done on my Millie at times I still push the wrong buttons - I can only imagine how frustrating and intimidating that could be for a new person. Can't wait to get it installed on my Lenni!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived