Safe Motherhood Panel finished!

Hi Dell,

Thank you so much for sending your FB message to bring this thread to my attention!

I simply LOVE what you did on this wonderful quilt! Don't you just love those fun flowers. It's so great to see that you are actually using stuff that I showed in class!

I've been running around in circles lately - but still have started to work on my show quilt for 2012.

Happy stitching,

Birgit

Originally posted by lisae

That is absolutely amazing, Dell! Your quilting is wonderful. And the blocks....wow...very powerful. You can certainly feel all the love that went into this one!

Thanks Lisa! I wrote Ina this week and told her I would do another panel for the cause. What a great feeling this gives me. I 'm sure they would love for others to help quilt these panels. They are big!!!

Thanks again!

I'm taking the panel toour guild meeting tonight.

Originally posted by birgitquilts

Hi Dell,

Thank you so much for sending your FB message to bring this thread to my attention!

I simply LOVE what you did on this wonderful quilt! Don't you just love those fun flowers. It's so great to see that you are actually using stuff that I showed in class!

I've been running around in circles lately - but still have started to work on my show quilt for 2012.

Happy stitching,

Birgit

Thank you Brigit!

You know if I don't use what I you taught me I would forget!!!! LOL

Thank you having th class in Orlando,. It was a blast and I learned so much!

Can't wait to see your new show quilt!!

Well quilters, I took the panel to the guild meeting last nihgt. Not a one knew of this project.All were amazed of how many women die as a result of complications during or resulting from child birth. Now I need to pack her up and mail her back home to Tennassee, I feel like I sending part of me away. I hope she will be in your area one day and you will be able to see heror the other panels up close and personal.

Just a note. I have learned os much from this forum and just want to say thank you for getting me this far!!!

And a special thank you to Barbara T, Myrna F. and Brigit S.

Archived