Top Service from Circle Lord!!!!!

njquiltergirl

Last night I had a minor issue with my **table **set up that would not allow me to use my Circle Lord templates.

I posted to our forum. With in minutes, Michael from Circle Lord called me, figured out the glitch (it was related to the new wheels) and got me quilting again.

This was pretty late eastern time. He is amazing.

If you are even thinking about a quilting design tool, you would never go wrong with Circle Lord! Beautiful designs, perfect every time, easy to make, exceptional support, and emergency service.....amazing!

Thank yo Michael and Kay. You are a gift.

OK, time to finish that quilt...it has almost 70 feather wreaths and I know they will be all perfect.

You simply cannot beat the service from Circle Lord. Michael and Kay are always willing to make sure their customers are happy. When I installed mine, Michael had me send him pictures so we could make sure everything was set up just right. They truly are a gift to our industry.

Michael and Kay are the greatest!

And by the way Michael I am getting new edgerider wheels and carriage this week hopefully, maybe even today, I will probably be calling or emailing you if I need any adjustments to my setup to make it all work together!! I didn't even bother worrying about how they might work as I know you will be there to figure that out for me!!:cool::P

Yes, they are amazing. They should write a book on customer service!

Karen...I have to say I did not recognize you by your photo...your "new" hair is strikingly cool:)

Still working on it. After the CL FW's I have what feels like a zillion freehand feathers for the setting triangles in each of the blocks. I may never be done! I will be sooo happy to post a finished photo...off I go again.

Thanks!

Archived