Sign in to follow this  
delld

today's quilt Flannel

This is the quilt I quilted today. I used Patricia Ritter's Dragon Fly. Instead fo quilting the 4 leaves in between the dragon flies, I added a cone flower.The backing of the quilt has frogs and dragon flies. I used superior Brites on top and Mettler on the back. Top and back are flannel with 80/20 batting. I added regular 100% cotton binding. She will hand sitich to the back and save my fingers! LOL Enjoy

post--1346190698197_thumb.jpg

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

The whole quilt! It's for her grandaughter's birthday this Saturday. I didn't know it until yesterday!

Thanks for looking!!!

post--13461906982303_thumb.jpg

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Originally posted by LadyLake

Did you add the binding with your longarm? It looks nice and straight.

Thank you! I do the bindings on my domestic machine. Judges like they way I do them so I haven't changed yet. I keep saying I'm goin to try doing it on the longarm/ I think I' just chicken! :P:

Very pretty and so snuggly. I love flannel quilts. Don't they have such pretty patterns in flannel now??? I do my bindings on the longarm most of the time. Very quick and easier than you think. Sure saves wrestling a big quilt under the DSM.

D7F6E8B831DDA5A10DA95B7BBCD5C9C7.png

APQS Millenium and Quiltazoid

Originally posted by VIVIANMABLE

Very pretty and so snuggly. I love flannel quilts. Don't they have such pretty patterns in flannel now??? I do my bindings on the longarm most of the time. Very quick and easier than you think. Sure saves wrestling a big quilt under the DSM.

Thank you! And I promise one of these days I will try it!!!!

Originally posted by Boni

I like the cone flower with the dragonfly. How creative!

Thank you!!

I sent my idea to P Ritter and she is thinking about creating a dragon fly panto with a flower. So watch for it on her site!