QuiltFest Jacksonville FL

Katydids

September 22-24, 2011 - Jacksonville Quilt Fest 2011 - The Sky's the Limit

The Millennium with Bliss, Freedom with Intelliquilter, Lenni and George will all be set up and waiting for you to see and feel the quality, ease of use and excitement of the APQS experience. Be sure to stop by our booth and say hi to Patty and Lisa.

Thursday & Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Admission:

Daily - $8, multi-day - $15

Children 10 and under - free

School groups - free (teachers/adults must pay)

Hope to see some of you there!!

My friend Kathy from Nebraska and I (from Iowa) are flying down to Jacksonville on Thursday to attend the show. We are both excited and hope to see something "different" than we see at local shows. We went to the Road to California Show in January and had a wonderful time...brought home lots of new and different fabrics and patterns than we can find in our area! Kathy drives an APQS so I am sure she will want to check out your booth!!!

Janette

Hi Jeanne, Saw your beautiful feathers! looks great. I am glad you are happy with the carriage/wheels. Can't wait to see the finished quilt with baby on it!!

Janette, please do stop by and say Hi. It will be nice to meet other forum members. We will be in booth #102, first aisle at the back end.

The Jacksonville downtown/waterfront is very nice. There are some nice shops and restaurants along the riverfront. The monorail system makes getting around quite easy. Hope you enjoy your visit and looking forward to meeting you and Kathy!!

Archived