Waiting on Grand Baby(picture on blog)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies I would love to post a picture of the new baby, but am honoring my daughters request not to post pictures of her baby on the internet. If you email me your address I will be happy to send a picture, however, she used to have facebook and made the decision once they made clear that pictures posted there can become public they have chosen not to keep their accounts.

I have to say I think it is probably a smart move. When I asked about posting to the forum she said that would be fine as they don't have any connection to facebook, right? Well, after thinking about it and how the posts can be added to facebook, I know that personal ones like this would not be added to the facebook friends, but yes, I guess there is a connections so I won't be posting the picture of her here. We will talk about it tomorrow, mabye I will post a picture to my blog. I think this is a consideration that people are having to take more seriously now, unfortuneately.

I enjoyed a wonderful but tiring at the hospital getting lots of snuggle time with our little Fallon.

Hi quilting friends

Just wanted to say I am with my daughter, son in law and granddaughter home from the hospital. We got home yesterday afternoon. She is doing well, having a heck of a time getting this breast feeding thing down but it has been better today. I was planning on going home today, but....... daughter begged to stay just one more night. She is feeling frustrated with the feeding and would like to get a little more familiar with it before I leave, so what could I say??

The baby is so pretty and if you would like to see her I have gotten permission to post a picture on my blog. So you all know how that works, right? take a look! thanks for waiting she is a little doll!!

Archived