Sign in to follow this  
Myrna Ficken

Missing in Portland

Myrna, I am so sorry to hear the news as well. Prayers for you and your family.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Myrna, Just read this thread. So sorry to hear the news on your SIL. Prayers for you and your family.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Myrna, my thoughts are with you.

I was just thinking of you today and yesterday when I was using my set of Pinched squares to make a quilting design on a double wedding ring quilt.

Take care of yourself and your family.

Georgene Huggett
APQS Sales, Service, Education
Poquoson, Virginia
http://www.GeorgeneQuilts.com
APQS Millennium with Quilt Path

Oh Myrna, I'm so sorry! My only sibbling lost his life in 1970 in a fatal car accident. My prayers are with you and your families. Take care and know we are here for you!!!!! Hugs (((((( MYRNA)))))))

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Myrna, prayers for your brother and his daughters at this most difficult time, and please take of yourself. Like Dell said your quilting family is thinking of you!!

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

Oh gosh that is so sad! :( So sorry for your family. It's good that you are there with the family. (((hugs)))

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Oh, Myrna, I am so sorry for the loss of your SIL. We lost my BIL two years ago and it is devastating for everyone. It is wonderful that you can be there to help support your brother and his kids during this time of grief. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May God give you comfort during this time of sadness.

Janet

Thank you all for you prayers, thoughts and kinds words. They mean so much to all of us.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West