Robbi Eklow

Hi everyone,

I'm about to leave for Robbi's Class in Houston. I've been really looking forward to this fun class. I have heard she is a funny teacher.

The quilts at the show this year are totally Stunning!!! I'm reminded of how much I have to learn and DO! Seems new techniques are coming in every direction. On one hand it inspires you and on the other it reminds you of how much you are behind. I have much to learn. I suppose Quilting is a learning process from the beginning to the very end. I think you need to find that area that you love and do it well, really well. Not get to overwhelmed about knowing everything. Master what you love and just enjoy looking at the rest as if it were Candy!!!

Seam every year there are more and more ART quilts. All different and so fun to look at. Ideas that I don't think would ever pop into my head. lol Creativity runs deep this year as ever year.

Can't wait to see it all the new stuff now that Market is closed and the Festival is being set up. So fun but so exhausting too. Have a great week everyone.

Robbi's class was completely totally fun!!

I did a great job on my project as everyone else did as well.

It is just layed back and fun. I have another one tomorrow with a harder pattern. I thought she was worth every penny. She is too funny and a really good teacher.

I highly recommend her even if you never do art quilts. You will after this class. I just can't wait to get mine quilted. OHHH LAA LAAA

Grammie using Manda Id

Archived