stencils

What do you do to show your customers what stencils you have available without going through each one. Is there a way to copy them in a book or something? I

am new to all this and although I have been reading here for a couple of months I thought I would finally be brave and ask some advice. Everyone here seems so nice and supportive of each other.

Thanks so much for any advice you might have.

Hi Jajab::)

You could try to photocopy them, or maybe try & scan the stencil into you computer, then you could resize it to fit the paper.

I would & try & find an image on the internet, save the image into you "my pictures" files, & then print them any size you want, you could even print them all out onto 1 sheet of paper ( depending on how many you have).....:)

It all depends on good you are, at making your computer do what you want it to.

Great Idea....also by doing it this way you can see what is a easy design for you, and which ones you have to get the crossed finger and tongue in check thing going to get it done right.

I have always just had them hanging by catagory on the wall and we have gone though each one...this will work better and great practice. Thanks for the idea....and going one step further...washing the fabric will show how it will look after laundry.

Thanks for the great ideas. I started to go through mine and found duplicates, so I figured if I can't remember what I have how will I remember to tell my customers. I will try to scan some and see about finding pictures for some of the larger ones. Thanks for the help.

Angela

Archived