SOLD Pfaff Creative Vision Embroidery machine SOLD 7 w/ 5.5 update

Machine is freshly back from servicing - update 5.5 installed - including the adjustment to take up lever.

I personally did not have trouble with the take up lever, but I know many people did - so I had them make that adjustment as well.

Get ready to sew with the IDT system, and super beautiful embroidery!

Hop into the Holiday Season with a new Embroidery Machine!

I am selling my barely used Pfaff CV Sewing machine with Embroidery unit and hoops. $3200 Very low 'miles' Very well cared for.

Like new - all accessories, original packaging. Used mainly for sewing.

Also Available - Pfaff 4D digitizing software, with dongle and all manuals.

Jumbo Hoop

Free local pick up & possibly delivery available. Free Lessons on the machine also available. All Pfaff original boxes will be used for shipping. Shipping would be apx $75.00 - I need to get a quote from UPS.

Sweet sweet machine. For a list of all features, please go to Pfaff website.

Send me a U2U or email

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Give a gift to yourself this year!

This machine has less than 20 hours of regular sewing ( piecing) and embroidery unit even less! Pfaff is well known for their dual feed system! No bulkly walking foot! Just engage dual feed and you 'are off to the races!'

The 4D software is open, but unused, includes dongle! and is UNREGISTERED! In all original boxes. $400

The Grand Hoop is also UNOPENED, includes 3 designs $200

Get it all for only $3800 + shipping ( guessing around $75 - or local pick up FREE!)

I will consider a 'Lay Away' situation and can take Pay Pal, so a cc is an ok form of payment!

Pictures available!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ready to go!!!!

Just back from servicing! Updated to 5.5 and sews even dreamier than before!

I did have the take up lever modified - I did not have issues with it, but I know many folks did

This machine has less than 20 hours TOTAL on it!!! I primarily used it for piecing because of the wonderful IDT

It does absolutely gorgeous embroidery!

Let me know where to send it! :)

Shipping will be about $250 depending on where you are - local pick up is available!!!

Send me a U2U today!!! This machine wants a home for the holidays!;):)