old Millenium rails

nursiedear

Is there anyone in the Oregon, Washington, Northern Idaho or Western Montana area who have or are planning to upgrade to the new Bliss system who have old Millenium table rails they want to get rid of? I understand most people are just scrapping them, but I'd love to take them off someone's hands. I could come pick them up. I currently have an 8' table and want to upgrade to a longer table. Please let me know.

Jamie

Monmouth, Oregon

You'd also need a new table top.

I used my old top and rails for an extra shelf below the machine. I had some extra cross-tubes for support and hubby bought some U-Clamps and we had it all done in about 15 minutes! I now keep my CQ computer on the shelf, off the dusty floor, and my iron and a few select rulers. AND a small trash bin at each end of the quilt for catching threads. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

As JoAnn pointed out, just a longer table and rails won't work. You will need the longer rollers as well. And the trusses for the old-style Milli table if it goes over 10 feet.

The expense and trouble might not save you enough money to fool with.

Maybe someone who up-graded to the Bliss system will part with the extras, but perhaps not without some cash changing hands. The aluminum recycles at up to $.90 per pound for clean extrusions.

Originally posted by DoryJM

Darlene, I'd like to see a pic of what you've done...

Hi Dory,

I'd be happy to send pictures when I get home from holidays. Tomorrow we put the "kids"on the plane home from Disneyland and head to Indio/Palm Springs to "recover"!

Once you get moved you can just come on up and see for yourself! :cool:

Originally posted by Darlene Epp

Originally posted by DoryJM

Darlene, I'd like to see a pic of what you've done...

Hi Dory,

I'd be happy to send pictures when I get home from holidays. Tomorrow we put the "kids"on the plane home from Disneyland and head to Indio/Palm Springs to "recover"!

Once you get moved you can just come on up and see for yourself! :cool:

Better watch out what you wish for...your doorbell might ring and I'd be standing there!!:P:P

Archived