J. Schick - Selling Some of My Own Art Quilts

I have decided that I will be selling some of the art quilts from my collection. I have two goals in mind for the funds & they both have to do with our expanding digitizing business. Both goals involve some travel, which I was hmming & ha-ing about whether I could swing that right near the Holidays.

I started to think about my own quilts & how much I wanted to do a couple of things that I have planned for the digitizing business & I decided that if I had to sell a few of my quilts in order to do it, then that is what I will do. It will be kind of like a present to myself.

So......First of all I have listed my "Northern Lights #1" quilt on ebay. I am also going through some of my others, both art quilts & more traditional quilts that I have made or that are in process (just need to be quilted & bound). So there you go, if you are interested here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280045966675&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Feel free to email me with any questions on this item or if you may be interested in any other quilts.:D

Archived