Moxie's Meet in Dundee in December--PIX

I will be thinking of you and the great time you will have. I will make a Moxie meeting sometime. Right now we are in Mesa, AZ, working for a snowbird RV resort for the winter. We have a quilt guild here that many women come back for every year. We have a small show in March. No matter where we are quilters find each other and have fun.

I'll be posting pictures...

Melora, Debbie, Kathy, Renee, Patty Jo, and I had a fun time, good food, show and tell, how do I quilt this, and make-it-and-take-it!

I stitched out a box and sent one home with each moxie to finish as they chose. They should post when finished---let's hold them to it. Each of us made a "thread catcher" too. Good practice in the real sewing world!

Boni, you have nutty neighbors, too, right? LOL,

That meeting sure looks like fun, and with such a wide variety of projects from quilting to boxing.

Glad it was fun.. hi to himself and the nut harvest..

LOVE that yellow and blue quilt... did you use a panto, or?? very interesting.

Rita

We sure had fun, got home after dark and was glad to get off the roads as the fog is again settling in here in Salem. So many stories, so many tips, and so many new web sites to visit. And every time quilters get together there is also so much GOOD Food. Thanks Bonnie for hosting this. Your soup was delicious, the home made Cinnamon Rolls to die for and the side dishes that everyone brought and more desserts.....oh my - I'm still stuffed..... It was a great day. :D:D:D

Guest Linda S

I really wish I could have come. We had an all-day sew-in as our lottery winnings party, but I only went for a few hours, and just took some knitting. Really wasn't feeling up to par. It looks as though you had a really nice time and the quilts were, as usual, just beautiful. Hope to see you all the next time.

Archived