Sign in to follow this  
DoryJM

It's Official...Washington Here We Come!!

It's lovely! Is it in eastern Washington, or the west side? The grasses in the foreground makes me think you might be coming to my side of the mountain! I live near Lake Chelan.

Welcome to God's country! VBG

Shannon Hicks

Piece and Joy Quilting, LLC  

IntelliQuilter dealers/installers Longarm, IQ and digitizing workshops

Hi Shannon...yep, Lisa and I are friends and we did meet.

The house is in Western WA on the Peninsula in Sequim. We have a 20' yurt that we will be putting up as my temporary studio. Then in a year or two, we will build one. The best part about Clallam County is that you can build a 400 sq. ft. bldg. without a permit. I'm not sure about all the permitted uses yet, but we'll be checking into it. This yurt will be all mine!! Dennis will be in the office and one of the spare bedrooms for his stuff.

Linda S., not only is there that lovely front porch, but the back of the house has a large sun room that overlooks a gazebo and pond. I'm so excited!!

31aa6825bcf4092e5ea6a279f81d6ac8.png

Dorothy MillerAPQS Sales Representative

Crazy Horse Quilting

Sequim, WA

http://www.crazyhors...g.blogspot.com/

To Ride or Not to Ride...what a stupid question!!

Ahhhh, the Banana Belt! The driest spot in Western Washington, I think... gotta love a rain shadow! Your yurt sounds like a fun studio space, and your back porch sounds amazing. No wonder you are excited!!

Shannon Hicks

Piece and Joy Quilting, LLC  

IntelliQuilter dealers/installers Longarm, IQ and digitizing workshops

Beautiful!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter